In May 2020, I graduated from Temple University with a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism and Latins honors of Magna Cum Laude. I am currently the Communications Specialist for Katz/Pierz. I developed our company’s digital marketing strategy from scratch. and executed our company’s digital strategy. I manage our company’s blog, social media channels, webinars and all other external communication methods single-handedly.
As a multi-faceted and ambitious worker, I also write a weekly newsletter for Technical.ly Philly that is shared with 300,000 subscribers. I consistently produce articles for Technical.ly Philly, Technical.ly Baltimore and Technical.ly DC that focus on trends in the tech industry and important players at reputable companies in each market. To find all of my recent publishings for Technical.ly, access my author page here.
– Hiring Manger for Rybread Cafe in Philadelphia, PA (February 2019-September 2020)
– Investigations Editor at The Temple News (October 2018-May 2019)
– Freelance Reporter at Technical.ly Media (March 2018-May 2019)
– Lew Klein Fellow at Philadelphia Neighborhoods (June 2018-August 2018)
– Managing Editor at The Temple News (May 2017-May 2018)
– News Feature Intern at The Philadelphia Inquirer (September 2017-January 2018)
– Editorial Intern at Alphr.com (June 2017-August 2017)
– Peer Editor of Covering Addiction (January 2018-6- Intern at PlanPhilly (January 2017-May 2017)
– Marketing Intern at Grayson Sky (May 2016-September 2016)
– Freelance Reporter at Spirit News (November 2015-July 2017)